Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Post a new comment 6 comments


Advent Calendar Sherlockology: December 6 Hopelessly latecomer sixth day Advent Calendar. London's criminal world better than me. And for several years now, as I feel that behind many criminals there is an unknown force me - a powerful organizing force, acting in defiance of the law covering the villain and his shield. How many times in a variety of cases, whether it is a forgery, robbery or murder, I felt the presence of this force and logic by detecting traces also in those not yet unravel crimes to investigate that I was not directly involved. For several years I tried to break through the veil to hide it, and now the time has come when I found the thread end and began to unravel the knot until the thread has not led me after thousands of loops to cunning transwide Moriarty former professor, a famous mathematician. He - Napoleon underworld Watson. He - the organizer of half of all crimes and almost all unsolved crimes in our city. This is a genius, a philosopher, a man who knows how to think abstractly. He has a first-class mind. He sits motionless, transwide like a spider in the center of its web, but this web of thousands of threads, and it picks up the vibration of each of them. He rarely acts. It is only a plan. But his agents transwide are numerous and splendidly organized. If someone will need to steal the document, to rob the house, out of the way a person transwide - is just to bring this to the attention transwide of the professor and the offense will be prepared and then executed. Agent may be caught. In such cases, there are always money to take him on bail or hire counsel. But the main leader, the one who sent this agent may never see: he is suspicious. Such organization, Watson, the existence of which I installed by logical reasoning, and all my energy I put on it to detect and break. But Professor cleverly disguised and protected so gorgeous that, despite all my efforts to get the evidence sufficient for the court verdict, it is impossible. You know, Sherlock could not understand that this book was a joke. Provocation. Should be. All this is part of the game Moriarty. Puzzle he could not solve. Still does not explain the age of the book.
Post a new comment 6 comments


No comments:

Post a Comment