Saturday, February 15, 2014

Post a new comment 20 comments


Advent Calendar Sherlockology: December 23 and 24's came to an end in the history of Advent Calendar. One last day. As always, you look but not see. Then go ahead. I will not interrupt you, and write "wow", "unbelievable" and the like. However, worldwide fate would have it, the last hi my friend and comrade still got to me. As I said, it Alpenstock remained leaning against the low cliff overhanging the footpath. And then on top of that ledge something flashed. I raised my hand, it was a silver worldwide cigarette case that Holmes has always carried with him. When I took it, a few pieces of paper lying beneath worldwide him crumbled and fell to the ground. It's been three leaf torn from a notebook and addressed to me. Characteristically, the address was written as clearly handwriting was as sure and legible, as if Holmes wrote in his study. Very narrow margins. Leave a note explaining (NOT on sticky notes). "My worldwide dear Watson, - said in a note. - I am writing these lines through the courtesy of Mr. Moriarty, who awaits me for the final resolution of issues relating to both of us. I definitely was not worth re-read the note. He briefly described to me the ways in which he managed to escape from the British police, and learn about our itinerary. They only confirm my high opinion of his outstanding abilities. I like to think that I can rid society of further inconveniences associated with its existence, but I fear that this will be achieved price, which upset my friends and especially you, dear Watson. However, worldwide I already told you that my career has reached its highest point, and I could not have wished for a better end for themselves. Incidentally, frankly, I have no doubt that the letter from Meiringen trap and hold you firmly believed that follow something like that. Yet better than talking on the phone. God, I miss him. Admittedly, that all the facts presented here, as I podcherival earlier, suggest that this "Holmes" and "Moriarty" just simply died, having broken into the bottom of the waterfall. (Picture coming soon, as I understand it. Coincidence?) course dokozatelstvo often incorrect . There are other possibilities. If I tried to avoid such a situation, I would have done something completely opposite of what we can expect, and made it the most simple way. obvious explanation, if we take into account that this "Holmes" got rid of Moriarty (which fell into the waterfall during a fight?) - he would have climbed up the cliff. worldwide Whatever seemed simple, but it is the only way to salvation, which would allow him to come back in her wake. On the cliff there irregularities for which you can grab if know where to look. really simple. SH How nice that you're not a writer. Not too ingenious solution. worldwide still no ideas about this mystery? No. It is easy to assume that there is something like a plan Moriarty. But the age of the book contradict this. Inspector Peterson pass that the papers necessary to expose worldwide the gang lie in my desk, in a drawer under the letter "M" - blue envelope marked "Moriarty." Before leaving England, I did all the necessary instructions regarding my property and left them with my brother Mycroft. Please convey my cordial greetings to Mrs. Watson. Sincerely yours truly Sherlock Holmes. worldwide " Nonsense. The rest can be told in a nutshell. Inspection of the scene produced by experts, left no doubt that the battle between the opponents ended as it inevitably had to end under these circumstances: apparently, they both fell into the abyss, never opening his deadly embrace. Attempts to find the bodies were immediately recognized as hopeless, and there, in the depths worldwide of this terrible boiler boiling water and seething foam, body remained lying forever dangerous criminal justice and skilful advocate of his time. Swiss boy never found - of course, it was one of the many agents at the disposal of Moriarty. Better not write about it in the blog. You're right. As for the gang, then probably all remember in London, with the fullness of what the evidence collected Holmes exposed the entire organization and found in any iron grip kept her late Moriarty. At the trial of a terrible personality of its head and mastermind remained almost not lit, and if I were to reveal here the truth about his criminal activities, it is caused by unscrupulous defenders who tried to whitewash his daughter attacked the man I will always consider the most noble and most wisest of all the people I know That he was. Bit abrupt end. Especially if you can not find the answer. EXACTLY
Post a new comment 20 comments


No comments:

Post a Comment