Monday, February 17, 2014

Advent Calendar Sherlockology: December 5 C late, but still continue to open Advent Calendar and fi


Advent Calendar Sherlockology: December 5 C late, but still continue to open Advent Calendar and finally know where Sherlock picked up the book. I found this book before we first met with Moriarty, in the library, when we investigated the case of Sebastian. And you have it since?? Yes. Will still have to pay a little attention paid fines. Man snared their networks the whole of London, and no one even heard of him. That's what elevates it to its highest pitch in the criminal world. I assure tam cargo you, Watson, that if I could beat that man, if I could get rid of his society, it would be the crown of my work, I would consider his career ended and he was ready to move on to more peaceful pursuits. Between you and me, Watson, thanks to the last two cases, which allowed me to provide some services to the royal house of Scandinavia and the Republic of France, I have the opportunity to lead a lifestyle more appropriate to my inclinations, and seriously deal with chemistry. But I still can not sit in your chair while a man like Professor Moriarty, freely walking the streets of London. ?? - What did he do? - Oh, he has an unusual biography! He comes from a good family, received an excellent education and the nature endowed with phenomenal mathematical abilities. When he was twenty-one years, he wrote a treatise on the binomial theorem, which won him a European reputation. After that, he received the chair of mathematics at one of our provincial universities, and, in all likelihood, it had a brilliant future. But in his veins the blood of the offender. He inherited a penchant for cruelty. tam cargo And his extraordinary mind not only moderates, but even enhances this tendency and makes it even more dangerous. Dark rumors have spread about him in the campus, where he taught, and in the end he was forced to leave the department and move to London, where he began to prepare young people for the exam for a commission ... That's what they know everything about it, but what I learned about it. I do not need to tell you, Watson, that nobody knows
annavilenskaya wrote in sherlock_series: In rapid community explain why Volodka shaved off his mustache irkin wrote in sherlock_series: Benedict Cumberbatch at the press conference "The Hobbit: Smaug Wasteland"
Your reply will be screened


No comments:

Post a Comment