Saturday, February 15, 2014

Post a new comment 5 comments


Advent Calendar air21 Sherlockology: air21 December 9 Here it passed on December 9, and the story in Advent Calendar is far advanced. We have to figure out what it is actually. - Twenty-third again you caused me concern. In mid-February, air21 you have seriously disturbed me. In late March, you are completely upset my plans, and now because of your continuous surveillance, I was in such a position that to me is a real danger of losing his freedom. This can not continue. "" What do you suggest? "- I asked. air21 That is, you do not know?" Throw this business, Mr. Holmes, - he said, shaking his head. - Really, come on. "" After Monday "- I said." Come, come, Mr. Holmes. You are too smart and, of course, understand me: you need to withdraw. You yourself took the matter so that there is no other way. I experienced intellectual pleasure watching your methods of struggle, and believe me, would have been disappointed if you forced me to resort to extreme air21 measures ... You smile, sir, but I assure you I speak sincerely. "" Danger - the inevitable companion of my profession, "- I said. I just asked you out loud, and you look at me and did not pay attention." It's not a danger, and imminent destruction, - said he. - You stood in the way of more than one person, and a huge organization, the power of which even you, with all your mind, unable to comprehend. You must step aside, Mr. Holmes, or trample you. "" I'm afraid - I said, standing up - that because of your pleasant conversation I missed one important thing, calling me to another place. air21 "He also got up and silently looked at me, shaking his head sadly. "Well! - He said finally. - I'm sorry, but I did If you want, Sherlock, I question the whole book ispishu "That is, you do not know?" And then, and another air21 extremely annoying.
Post a new comment 5 comments


No comments:

Post a Comment