Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Advent Calendar Sherlockology: December 10 Open tenth window in Advent Calendar. That is, you do no


Advent Calendar Sherlockology: December 10 Open tenth window in Advent Calendar. That is, you do not know? NO everything I could. I know every move of your game. Until Monday, you are powerless. This fight between us, Mr. Holmes. Are you hoping to put me in the dock - declare to you that this will never happen. You hope to defeat me - I declare to you what it is you will never succeed. If you have the ability to destroy me, I assure you, you and you perish with me. "" logistical You have told me so many compliments, Mr. Moriarty, I want you to answer the same, and therefore I say that the public good I happily agreed to be the second, if I'm the first. "" First I can not promise, but willingly second promise, "- he said with an evil grin and turned to me hunched logistical back, went looking and squinting. Can imagine how it annoyed if I were in your place. That was my kind of meeting with Professor Moriarty, and, in truth, it left me feeling uncomfortable. His calm and precise diction makes you believe in his sincerity, unusual logistical for ordinary criminals. You Of course, you will say to me: "Why not enlist the help of the police?" But the fact is that the impact will be caused not by himself and his agents - in this I am convinced. And I already have strong evidence. - So, on the you have been attacked? - My dear Watson, Professor Moriarty is not one of those who likes to postpone it indefinitely. After his retirement, about twelve hours, it took me to go to Oxford Street. crossing the street at the corner of Bentinck Street and Welbeck Street, I saw a guy van, rushing with terrible speed right at me. time I had to skip out on the sidewalk. Some fraction logistical of a second - and I would be crushed to death. van turned the corner and disappeared instantly. Now I decided not to go from the sidewalk, but Vir Street from the roof of a house brick fell better that you do not write about it in his blog. And how can I resist this? Thank God, I have not written.
18arcane wrote in sherlock_series: Martin Freeman on the third season of Sherlock, John and Sherlock reunion, fall and keeping secrets barmaleykina_ya wrote in sherlock_series: TV announcement: "First logistical Men in the Moon"
Your reply will be screened


No comments:

Post a Comment