Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ethereal - template. Powered by Blogger.


Why I threw the book on the attack: It was the end of summer, when I looked misterseed at Amy and Roger focused for the first time. I was thinking about the book once already in English, but I then forgot about it somehow. That it our amazing CooBoo issue, I also learned to somewhat of late. So when I finally rocked and I bought it, I could not wait to read it. My opinion: Who would say that the story consisting of one car, long trips and two different people can be so magical. misterseed A spell that really had. Amy and Roger embark on a journey across America as strangers and dorážejí it as completely different people and also very close to each other. This book is definitely about traveling, misterseed there's a lot of proper adventure, meeting new people, misterseed trying new things. But what the book really is - and it says the author herself - is the main way inside the main characters. The book is beautifully interspersed misterseed how one can in a few days to arrive, come to terms with his life and especially to change. It is a story of sadness, contempt, self-pity, but especially at the end of hope, happiness and finding new confidence. The reader not only enjoys reading, but also a lot of the story takes. What the reader will also recognize after a few pages is how much the author worked hard the whole story. If you ignore the part where the book actually consists of photos from the author's and her notes, she actually such a road-trip taken precisely because the book could write a believable and best. And she certainly did. The book has an excellent travel atmosphere, beautifully described therein all States which Amy and Roger pass. From this description, the reader directly misterseed opens the eyes of a landscape misterseed breathes on him taste of summer. Amy also leads the way travel diary, which for me was definitely the main source of laughter misterseed while reading. A playlist that she and Roger invented? Absolutely great! When you say "road-trip" I imagine - now yes - really relaxing journey that must surely involve a hunk in the driving seat, plenty of food and music. A epitome of such a journey for me it will always be Amy and Roger. These two and their story proved that I was on such a journey alone and wanted to go to experience some adventure. While it is true that I expected less from books that a more emotional misterseed aspects of the travel, but they did not let me down. The story has been steady and exciting in its own way, and that's misterseed why he was so special, avoiding the classic author fringe phrases and replace them with his words, his parables. Something completely unique. This uniqueness, she managed to pass and the characters. If you are expecting some unnecessary whining lass whose charge is broken up by the nail, you are mistaken. If you expect a playboy who is perfect, sexy and smart at the same time, you also bring out the mistake. You can expect normality thoroughly riddled with character. No one is perfect, no super beautiful or superchytrý. Only the characters likeable and charismatic. Amy and Roger both had their skeletons in the closet, but during the trip with them able to cope incredibly well, to understand what life really is and what is important - to find each other. Rating: struggling with some bad period in your life? Do you miss the summer? misterseed Would you like to relive it through at least a book heroes? Take a peek into Amy and Roger on the road. I can guarantee that it will be worth it. The book of a similar nature - so warm and funny - that is only seldom, and this also includes a really great story of people with a big heart that gets under your skin.
Answer
Everything on this blog will be my creation. Any translations from English and interviews as well. Photos of books or annotations are from the official website publishers. So please, do not copy or ask in advance and check on my site a link to my blog.
15 hours ago
I love books
Review by Jodi Ellen Malpasová - The Man (The Man # 1)
4 weeks ago
The first of May
7 months ago
View 5 View All
You just got lost / blog and the book My kingdom of books which you have been accompanying the nickname Zuzzi. This my book nook was created more than a year ago, when I decided to stop only read books, but to begin to write about them as well.
- Tools Hour 3 - City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
Ethereal - template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment