Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Amy is not happy summer twice. Her mother decided to move to the other end of the earth and Amy now


Welcome to my book blog. My name is Margaret and I'm 15 years old. I like to read and write. Due to the fact that I always watched a lot of blog I thought expediting why not try it too. So I created this blog. I hope you will like it here and will return here. Email: largebookmania@gmail.com Facebook
Once upon a time (4) film version of the week (2) It's time for YouTube (2) Monthly pairing (1) News from the library (1) On my wishlist expediting (3) review a book by its cover (3) Teaser Tuesday (10) Reading of book backlog (1) Reading the blind (1)
2014 (45) June (3) May (16) On my wishlist (2) Amy and Roger on the way - Morgan Matson Teaser Tuesday (9) On my wishlist (1) was not (4) Conscience - James Grippando ( Ne) ordinary boy - RJ Palacio best Monthly / April 2014 To-read expediting list in May 2014 lending shank or when they really catch Recap: April 2014 Largebookmania (finally) on Facebook Movies that I want to see / Part 1 Assess a book by its cover (3 ) It's time for YouTube (2) Return from Darkness expediting - Liz Coley April (16) March (2) February (6) January (2) 2013 (42) November (2) August (2) July (7) April (9) May (5) April (13) March (4)
Abstract
Amy is not happy summer twice. Her mother decided to move to the other end of the earth and Amy now has the task to import a car from California to Connecticut. The problem is that, since her father died in a car accident, Amy is able to sit behind the wheel. It scares her. And in that moment, expediting Roger arrives on the scene, apparently an old friend expediting of the family (as claimed by Amy's mother), who is also planning road trip halfway across the States. The shortest possible route is planned, so just go ... But why not take a fun way? Make a few detours expediting to spite their parents and learn about America? This will help both to come to grips with themselves and painful wounds healed? A little crazy ride America + pinch of romance = wonderful reading not only for the summer! In addition, value-added lots of visual material prepared and playlists directly to your ears, so you better read!
Amy is seventeen years old. He lives in California. But ever since her father died in a car crash with her everything collapses. The mother decided to move to Conecticatu. My brother is in the hospital in North Carolina. Amy has to move with his mother. However, as the auto transport across America when Amy does not follow from his father's accident. When was she who drove.
There are photos of places that Amy and Roger visited. But too receipts and postcards. And best of all they are there and playlists!! When I hit the playlist I immediately put her earphones and listened to Roger and Amy.
The book is great but do not expect great love story. It's a great story. Much more realistic than some unsavory slaďárny. The book will certainly recommend it. It is super, expediting especially in the summer will be fine. Although, I did not read in the winter, I enjoyed it.
Answer


No comments:

Post a Comment