Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2014 (18) June (2) May (2) January (1) March (2) February (4) January (7) 2013 (102


Amy is not happy summer twice. Her mother decided to move to the other end of the earth and Amy now has the task to import a car from California to Connecticut. The problem is that, since her father died in a car accident, Amy is able to sit behind the wheel. It scares her. And in that moment, Roger arrives on the scene, willi betz apparently an old friend willi betz of the family (as claimed by Amy's mother), who is also planning road trip halfway across the States. willi betz The shortest possible route is planned, so just go ... But why not take a fun way? Make a few detours to spite their parents and learn about America? This will help both to come to grips with themselves and painful wounds healed?
A little crazy ride America + pinch of romance = wonderful reading not only for the summer! In addition, value-added lots of visual material prepared and playlists directly to your ears, so you better read
Amy and Roger's book that interested me before, but somehow I forgot about it then. And she remembered her up in the summer when CooBoo gave no FB message that it at the end of August about to release. It is therefore not surprising that during one trip around the bookstore, this book found its way to my bookshelves. However, up to now I've got to do to read it.
The book I grabbed it while reading the first pages. When Amy and her family after her cope with the loss of my dad. Amy just finished school and got a email from my mother that has her come over to the other side of the state, on occasion, to bring a car. As if, he would go with her Roger, a family friend, who all the way odřídí.Ani one wants to be stuck in a car with someone who does not know, but if you must, why do not more pleasant. A way to make a trip? So this is a beautiful book begins.
Along the way we Amy and Roger unfold. They reveal each with their own problems, they have created a way they are now. During the journey, but the two develops. Neither of them is the same as in the beginning, especially Amy. There is also a thumbnail to Amy's past that help us to understand it more.
In addition, the book is written in a very readable style. So really grabs you and not let go. A special care. This book has got me a 95% rating. willi betz The only thing I criticizing it's over, though I admit that if it were different, so the whole book from sounding, as it sounded.
Roadtrip is my dream - I miss him a driver's license and auto: D Or the driver. With a car. Anyway ... this book I really like and I really wanted willi betz to read it. Just do not know if now is the right time, or let it to be pretty again. Or můžře be such a more pleasant willi betz winter: D I'll see when I get to it, I hope that sometime yeah :) Delete Reply
News
Červoknižní My dear friends, it is here I had a successful 6th semester. It remains only to finish a Bachelors degree examinations do (mid-June). And then hurray vacation. Although willi betz it is now in the middle of May the power of the approaching summer looks. I look forward to reading the heat and the sun, by the water ... Well I a little daydreaming, yet it will take a while. :)
Fierush Hi I Fierush, little man, who in this world have spent 2 decades, but still not explored everything he wanted. I am a bit broad, as you may have noticed from interest. View my complete profile
City of Fallen Angels-Cassandra Clare
2014 (18) June (2) May (2) January (1) March (2) February (4) January (7) 2013 (102) December (4) November (8) October (14) If I stay-Gayle Forman The Day Before Lisa Schroeder-Collecting-Autumn Leaves challenge Erny celebrate ... and we are competing film 3 Idiots-Amy & Roger: On the Road-Morgan Matson consecration Cynthia Hand City of Ashes- Cassandra Clare Flashdance Indigo spell-Richelle Mead LIEBSTER AWARD - tag Night Circus-Erin Morgenstern The September additions to čekačce 2.10 September (10) August (5) July (5) June (4) May (12) April ( 7) March (10) February (11) January (12) 2012 (114) December (4) November (8) October (12) September (11) August (13) July ( 2) June (5) May (18) April (24) March (9) February (4) January (4) 2011 (14) December (3) November (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment