Saturday, June 21, 2014

Amy worked for me very well. Its sophisticated personality and how it copes with a loss, are as acc


I finally finished reading it. Many times I opened it again and ended at the beginning of the second chapter. It was first ahead of Witches Hex Hall, as it was thinner and I did not have much time for reading. After it eclipsed Wicca, which impressed me after reading as much as for a long time no other book. I did not expect but what was a surprise in this book ...
Amy is not happy summer twice. Her mother decided csav to move to the other end of the earth and Amy now has the task to import a car from California to Connecticut. The problem is that, since her father died in a car accident, Amy is able to sit behind the wheel. It scares her. And in that moment, csav Roger arrives on the scene, apparently an old friend of the family (as claimed by Amy's mother), who is also planning road trip halfway across the States. csav The shortest csav possible route is planned, so just go ... But why not take a fun way? Make a few detours to spite their parents and learn about America? This will help both to come to grips with themselves and painful wounds healed?
Morgam Matson was born in 1981. Grew up in New York City and Greenwich, Connecticut. She studied theater at Occidental College in Los Angeles, but in the middle of her studies she started working in the department of children's literature. He then became editor of books for teenagers. After graduating from college, she moved back east to start going to the New School, where he received an MFA in writing for children. The book "Amy and Roger: On the Road" is inspired by Morgan's journey across three states and was first released in May 2010. Meanwhile, Megan moved back to California, she returned to school and in 2011 received the MFA in screenwriting at the University of Southern California. Her second book, "Second Chance Summer", was released in May 2012.'s Inspired into the author's own experiences during the summers growing up in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.
Already at the beginning of the book to find out why Amy on a journey across America must take. The point is that her mom needs a car in Connecticut, where should she, Amy and her brother Charlie to move from California to the unfortunate events that happened to them and changed their lives. Even on the road and the driver arranged. Son of his friends, with whom Amy and Charlie had pals. Roger. Handsome csav college student who already does not look the way it Amy remembered.
Not only that, Roger closer we know, but the original plan Amy's mother - at least those crossing America and points of interest for four days - now changed. Roger had never been farther than his high school in Colorado Springs, and he suggests a small detour. Roadtrip.
But as the story of a roadtrip out how to Roger still chasing what it on this trip actually got really, we learn more and more about what happened in Amy's family. Why suddenly everything fell apart.
Amy worked for me very well. Its sophisticated personality and how it copes with a loss, are as accurate as sometimes almost painful. On the other hand with her but man walks all the way to the transformation of light, which can be just as unexpected roadtrip.
Roger on me from the beginning, he was also nice and cool, that is, until I came incredibly annoying and tiresome that his sole purpose for which they raced. Fortunately, however, woke up, but at the end of the book, a little pity.
From the beginning I had doubts about the book. I liked the cover and the idea of a roadtrip, but once I found out that it is not directly a classic roadtrip, I'm a little discouraged. As soon as I read about Wicca but I needed to relax the seminar work and again I reached for this book. And it was the best thing I could do. The story reads incredibly easy. You can always csav stop and start again in a day or two and it's like you never stopped. Amy's description of the landscape, a description of where you stayed, what is typical for the state or what their motto is simply something you often will not know just when after nepídíte. I am also lure Amy, I sometimes try the Vanilla Coke, which so often speaks! :) I did not think I would get this book so much in love. Every time I read a review on it, so I just shook his head and walked away. But all the reviews have been some truth. In addition, the book is definitely not just for the summer months! I enjoyed it to the fullest and now in the winter! And after all the dystopických, csav supernatural stories this oddychovkou guaranteed!
I myself have additionally realized that the book I try to read slowly, to me not run away, and that did not end so quickly. I did not want to ever ended. I'm still waiting for that will go on and on, but the site was less and less. It was quite unfair! :)
Anyway, I have to sing this story, as it gets! It's amazing! Not only do you read the story, but you can look at the real bills or photos from Morgan, who is from my roadtrip put the pages in a book. In addition, you can feast your eyes on Roger's playlist csav on each part of the journey. And if you do not have much

No comments:

Post a Comment