Friday, April 25, 2014

Use phone ofis, clings with kat mak story village festivity article elta track la, what la. Helo??


Tuesday off I received a fax from Mel and Courier elta track Centre KLIA Sepang, there are items from the U.S. through. Indeed selalunya gini He was, I would fax a letter back tu the power perlantikan Pos Laju to release goods from kastam elta track and I will collect kat Shah Alam Pos Laju. When I dah fax, I call for confirmkan if dorang can fax tu. But I never call-call dengamn He can carry on a human. He was conversing with a cool robot. Not understand apesal "Sorry, all our officers are busy. Please leave your name, contact number and postal elta track ID. We will contact you later" He Siapalis you son she returns the call you right back. Imagine, from Tuesday elta track to Saturday recently (Saturday second week off ni dah, so KONFEM dorang keje), toksah chestnut la nak order dorang lift it, knowing he busy. Not one thing tu lift. Did not return the call tu me very angry. If you taste it you will not call back, do not suck la nak leave a message any customer order. elta track Another company made, you do not make any kid. If sickle son joined during the trends, do not suck!!! Saturday off was I got hangin dah max. I call Shah Alam Pos Laju boy wonder there is not a package I got there PPL kat. Ni was one thing not musibat. It earned a crazy kid left. Said customer service, which meruyup all his OFFICER?? Oh ye la. OFFICER single name. Where nak make keje telipon lift ye not? Ptuiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I call customer service. He blinked and bagitau check I was still there kat goods there. "Maybe fax CIK can not dorang tu kot" Ye la, la tu because I call my son can konfemkan to fax but not until the kid goes down keypad phone call I was not left-lift. Then I prepared, zasssss gi kastam. Until kat Pos Laju office, aik??? Takde any customer??? What busynya? I try call kat front-front kaunter tu jugak. Haram! The phone also takde bunyik. Instead of the sound of the engine "Please elta track leave your blah blah blah ..." you were the butt. That there is, ni ...
Use phone ofis, clings with kat mak story village festivity article elta track la, what la. Helo?? You takde tebiat to awe you look at the customer ni? Kot also ye la (suspect both), you mak the call, you need to point you to carry on as strong bersembang middle-strong there Opis heard you let one clings to mak? You remember you're there alone je mak? From the start I got, I spend a letter waiting for me dorang pay kat kastam, until I came out of the cubicle tu, ni pompuan abis-abis not cling. There is a male is sitting alone again menaip what ntah. Middle create keje la kot. I persoalkan tu, apesal takde bunyik telifon? Where customer servicenya??? Nombor existing letter kat kat perlantikan that I tu diorang fax: 03-87773680. Tetiba I look nombor that dorang advertise kaunter kat no: 03-87773777. Carcass not? I try a second call nombor elta track ni not, takde any responsible person. Manjang je "will call you back later". The name was later. It is late He arrived already. Before I came out, I asked the slave woman who ambikkan package I I: Dik, nombor kat ofis Pos Laju here is actually what? I call nombor asiklah kat tu pegi power of attorney to the system. Slaves: Nombor us there are many, brother. Maybe so crowded that the tu kot call customer service can not lift. I: I call on Tuesday, leave contact no, takde the return call was? I came Tu pushes himself. Ofis takde any customer? Slaves: Err ... I kept blah. Malas nak you hear any explanation because elta track based on what I look with my own eyes, I do not understand where BUSY her kat till you can not kid me arrange package dihantar to PPL Shah Alam. Not you are subject elta track to any conductivity. You arrange je, PPL Shah Alam which will collect. Basic moist. Keje kid happy. Salary kid a lot. Nak bonus each year. Not lousy la nak use reason 'salaries Lama, keje He also got slow'. Because you then you can slow la keje the salary Lama ni. I'm done.
Name: green apple Home: Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia About Me: I AM WHAT I AM. See my complete profile PREVIOUS POST COUNTER 详细 Again another one opened. Seranggggggggggggggggggg! Kecik children, let's here acik son bagitau one b ... Terjah elta track I do not regret it! Bergegar abuzz Poisonous Remedy Overlapping Hey You!!!! Sleep walking? Promise stylish! What are you there? Archives STREETS Bali Phuket (1) Phuket (2) Phuket (3) Phuket (4) Hong Kong (1) Hong Kong (2) Hong Kong (3) Hong Kong (4) Hong Kong (5) Hong Kong (6 ) Gold Coast (1) Gold Coast (2) Gold Coast (3) Gold Coast (4) Gold Coast (5) Gold Coast (6) USS (1) USS (2) Guangzhou (1) Guangzhou (2) Guangzhou (3 ) Guangzhou (4) Ho Chi Minh City (1) Ho Chi Minh City (2) Ho Chi Minh City (3) Ho Chi Minh City (4) Tokyo (1) Tokyo (2) Tokyo (3) Tokyo (4) Tokyo (5) Tokyo (6) Kyoto Osaka (1) Osaka (2) Umrah Medina (1) Umrah Medina (2) Umrah Makkah (1) Umrah Makkah (2) Umrah Makkah (3) EOM Cherating Impiana Cherating Holiday Villa Langkawi Awana Kijal 2009 (1) Langkawi 2009 (2) Berjaya Langkawi Resort 2013 (1) Berjaya Langkawi Resort 2013 (2) Berjaya Langkawi Resort 2013 (3) Lang

No comments:

Post a Comment