Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I conductivity je la kat all email including KPKK Minister Dr Rais Yatim. He did not know the conne


Again, Pos Malaysia track and trace Berhad, Center for cilakabanat track and trace Mel & Kurier. From last week I had an appointment letter for a fax dah dorang inaugurated as agent under on releasekan track and trace stuff I kat kastam, but off tu silent. Bahabi. Takde sape also call me to what to bagitau track and trace dah deliver goods to PPL Puchong to collect me. I had no call letter track and trace which he lies tu kat: 03-87773680. Nombor ni is hardly ever get to the absence of the lift. I call PPL Puchong Pastu MINTAK track and trace nombor Mel Center Sepang, she for no ni: 03-87773777. I call that number, lift operators. Dock He picked me pass 3-4 times but takde sape lift. And just at 12. Kebulur It will not dah kot all? But again kemain AFFAIRS TIME 830-530pm, takde Pulak ably hour break for lunch. When I call back the operator, he MINTAK nombor contact me for staff respond. Tahikla! Last week was the same thing you MINTAK else but up to what's already takde. Barua. He is the no: 03-87773688 and 03-87773777. Hampeh too! Last-amik last ni ...
I conductivity je la kat all email including KPKK Minister Dr Rais Yatim. He did not know the connection but she ministers kat situ, so blasah. track and trace Kat Pos Malaysia is legitimate dah contact conductance, kat Chairman Title Courant Communications and Postal kat KPKK and another employee. Last time I made a wide ni, dah afternoon can respond. I hope I can stuff ni times continue. He tired to deal with post wei ni. Kang moist if I said, angrily. Bangang track and trace said, I was not a very astute. But I certainly do not you kind of slacker. Please la ok, hire someone who knows for keje and diligently for keje. Do not waste your money to pay idiots.
Name: green apple Home: Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia About Me: I AM WHAT I AM. See my complete profile COUNTER 详细 PREVIOUS POST Entry customer. Not Larat kid alone-alone track and trace email Windmill Feed Trip .... not what I Deal Origami son trip to ni??? Limited Takpayah son gelabah highly Advertising Archives STREETS Bali Phuket (1) Phuket (2) Phuket (3) Phuket (4) Hong Kong (1) Hong Kong (2) Hong Kong (3) Hong Kong (4) Hong Kong ( 5) Hong Kong (6) Gold Coast (1) Gold Coast (2) Gold Coast (3) Gold Coast (4) Gold Coast (5) Gold Coast (6) USS (1) USS (2) Guangzhou (1) Guangzhou (2) Guangzhou (3) Guangzhou (4) Ho Chi Minh City (1) Ho Chi Minh City (2) Ho Chi Minh City (3) Ho Chi Minh City (4) Tokyo (1) Tokyo (2) Tokyo (3) Tokyo (4 ) Tokyo (5) Tokyo (6) Kyoto Osaka (1) Osaka (2) Umrah Medina (1) Umrah Medina (2) Umrah Makkah (1) Umrah Makkah (2) Umrah Makkah (3) EOM Impiana Cherating Holiday Villa Cherating Awana Kijal Langkawi 2009 (1) Langkawi 2009 (2) Berjaya Langkawi Resort 2013 (1) Berjaya Langkawi Resort track and trace 2013 (2) Berjaya Langkawi Resort 2013 (3) Berjaya Langkawi Resort 2013 (4) Renaissance Kota Bharu Feringgi Feringgi Golden Sands Resort Holiday Villa Genting A Famosa Resort Cameron Highlands Highlands Grand Lexis PD 2011 PD Grand Lexis 2013 TTI Lumpur Sepang Palm Iconic Resort Legoland Gambang track and trace Waterpark ICT ICT Red Carpet Trick Art Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi Melaka Bayou Lagoon Park I READ kahuna HafizChan Quran Explorer TEMPLATE track and trace by Prof. Kamil


No comments:

Post a Comment