Sunday, April 27, 2014

biasanya kalo barang2 inttra dari oversea akan ditahan kat kastam dulu before dia pos pada kita, so


The Christmas present that we bought for his mother still didn’t arrive and this is going to be February already. So I messaged the seller but she didn’t reply. After a second message she finally replied.
Hi, I had sent you a reply two days ago, and am sorry you didn’t receive it. I was on vacation as I posted in my shop announcement last week. The earrings were mailed on Dec. 10, 2008 from my post office, first class. I brought my receipt to the post office on Tuesday, Jan. 20, 2009 to check with them about the shipment. They have no way of knowing if it arrived in your country, and they said sometimes it sits in customs for a few months. I had no way of knowing that this could happen. There is no way of tracking it. Here is the Customs form # on the package-#LC979819071US. They said to check on your end to see if you can find anything out.
I am sorry that this happened, and I will work with you on this. If we cant’t find the package, I can make another pair similar to the ones I sent and mail them to you. We can’t do anything about the mail, but I want you to be confident inttra in your ordering.
I had lost or didn’t received inttra an item before but I didn’t feel bothered sebab aku tau dildo dan vibrators memang takkan lepas but this is bloody earrings and it’s not made from gold nor diamond. Obviously kalau harga dia mahal macam nak mati mestilah aku dah insuredkan and asked for priority mail with tracking number.
I tried to surf for Pusat Kastam dan Kurier Kastam Diraja website but guess what, the link is invalid or broken. Nak pegi terus jauh tuuu dekat LCCT, buatnya aku pergi takde kan ke sia-sia. Tried to look for any number to call but tak jumpa.
Sad
usually kastam..will bring it back home..as their own property..if they never even bother to contact u..especially the ones without sign for"" requirement.. anywya..u can fuckkk up their life..call here..at KLIA KAstam pos and kurier..department 03 = 87872020 last time i called time..and fuckkk up their life..i got all my item tax free..becasue they never send me nitification inttra or even call me..i accused them of stealing..bla bla Reply
aku pernah kena. igtkan sangkut kat mana laa.. rupanya dah sampai inttra kat pejabat pos dah pun. tapi kad yang dia tinggalkan kat post box suruh kite gi amik sendiri tu, ilang tah ke mana. kononnya barang aku tu besar, tak muat nak masuk dlm post box. last2 aku gi kat pejabat pos, carik. rupanya dah sampai kat department Serahan inttra Mati, ke ape tah namanya. inttra diorang ckp kalau aku tak tuntut dlm dua bulan, diorang akan lelong barang inttra tu within inttra department. wahhh byk cantek. nasib aku cepat.
@ajai, Ni website kastam KLIA mel & kurier yang tak ok. Kastam biasa website die memang ok tapi nanti aku try lagi Reply
biasanya kalo barang2 inttra dari oversea akan ditahan kat kastam dulu before dia pos pada kita, so memang kene cek ngan kastam dulu, kemudian org kastam tu akan kol no fon penerima untuk gtau ada barang kat kastam, try la kol pos lcct tuh dulu tanya ada x parcel, dulu ada no diorang tapi xingat da bape
No it doesn't cost that much, kalau dia cost that much I would have insured inttra and ask for prioarity mail. Sebeleum ni ada beli barang yang kene tax, usually they will give letter or call. This one tak tahu apa cerita. Will have to call and find the bloody number. Reply
Promos
Categories Select Category 18 sx  (22) advertorial  (29) angst  (110) award  (2) baby baby ohh  (11) beauty  (14) bongok  (11) books  (6) Brunei  (21) complaint  (4) inttra contest  (3) crap  (645) cravings  (20) creepy  (17) death  (10) deep thinking  (126) diary  (24)    candida  (24) domestic goddess  (4) emo  (28) ex  (2) family  (131) feminism  (15) inttra food  (84) For sale  (1) inttra give away  (1) greetings  (15) hall of shame  (23) happiness  (82) Hippie Housewife Series  (1) how-to  (9) I don’t know  (28) internet thingy  (18) jiwang  (33) keji thought  (46) layout  (4) life  (125) material  (1) mellow  (12) Menggelupur  (31) movie  (4) music  (1) new  (3) new born  (3) nostalgia  (36) now I know!  (10) Oh  (1) outing  (69) personal opinion  (91) Pets  (54) places  (2) pmsy  (1) protected  (26) question  (3) inttra quiz  (2) random  (11) recipe  (14) relationship  (32) review  (64) Road to wherever  (2) inttra sadness  (21) self worship  (2) sex

No comments:

Post a Comment