Thursday, March 26, 2015

So instead of just want to have friends, central refrigerated my dear known start to reflect and pr


Reading the post on facebook central refrigerated from a known, on his birthday. I could not fail to notice that the message below my someone central refrigerated congratulated the birthday wishing the usual vows as, happiness, health, peace, love, money, central refrigerated etc .... And that was answered central refrigerated not only the thanks for the message, but the following sentence: "I hope you want me many friends too ..."
At first I was moved by the words he had just read and almost care about the subject and I offer my friendship. And I thought, "How should sad life without friends." Because I can not live without them and leave to be with them. Would be ungrounded if you could not tell, crying, laughing and not share my life with them, my friends, who are also my family.
And I could not help thinking that my known long-time friend had not, was when a simple remembrance realize that although he is receptive to others and obviously educated, there is always an invisible and perhaps insurmountable barrier that does not allow others come close and tornem- if your friends. For to those who have true friends know that this relationship is not born so a simple approximation or the desire but is built through trust, acceptance, intimacy, central refrigerated loyalty and love, often putting the interest of the other in front of their own.
So instead of just want to have friends, central refrigerated my dear known start to reflect and practice generous deeds and giving to others, release behaviors selfish and participate truly of another life and its share with each other, learn my dear known who knows re-read the dialogue for some cliché today between the fox and the Little Prince, "... you are responsible for who captives ..." (Saint Exupéry).
I could quote many phrases, formulas and tips so you can have known my friends, that would not work, even though you have good will toward the other you do not feel the true love of friendships that support all all, all hope, all believe and all forgive and accept everything. Or as psychologist Carl Rogers says, "... is the acceptance of each as he really is" And so you can discover the immeasurable link of a true friendship..
Atom
2014 (4) June (1) May (1) April (1) February (1) 2013 (22) November (1) October (1) September (2) August (1) July (3) June (1) May (5) April (3) March (2) February (1) January (2) 2012 (33) December (1) November (3) October (2) September (3) August (3) July (4) June (2) May (3) April (3) March (4) February (1) January central refrigerated (4) 2011 (38) December (4) November (3) October (4) September (4) August (5) July (3) June (3) May (6) April (2) March (3) January (1) 2010 (19) December (1) storge Love October (2) September (2) August (2) July (6) June (5) January ( 1) 2009 (2) November (1) August (1) 2008 (3) November (1) February (2) 2007 (9) September (1) August (1) July ( 1) May (1) April (2) February (3) 2006 (13) November (1) October (1) August (3) July (2) June (2) February ( 2) January (2) 2005 (5) November (2) October (1) September (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment