Tuesday, March 24, 2015

And they sang a new song:


I believe in your promises to me I know you're with me everywhere I go I think your hand will guide me forever And there is no greater pleasure than you love Better a day in your house Than a thousand elsewhere I want to live for you I live for you I live for you I live for you give You my plans and my gifts I offer my life to you, jesus
We ask you to leave us comments, views in general, music suggestions, criticisms in the email: musicasholiness@gmail.com or comments songs appreciate your cooperation. Want to be part of the team? E-mail
And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation (Revelation 5: 9).
2011 (4) August (1) February (1) January (2) 2010 (116) December (1) November (4) October (18) September (4) August (8) July (4) June (23) May (37) Savior - Jason Sweet Shout to the Lord - Before the throne I magnify you - Vineyard Church - Reborn Praise You Are Holy - Michael Smith God has all Glory - HB worship of the Essence - David Quinlan Your grace is enough for me - Touch the altar You to contemplate - Four For A Sound of Joy - Santa Generation Perfect Worshipper - Children of Men He who is happy - Community of Nilópolis Do the best - Children Man I Want is God - community Nilópolis I Am Free - House of David As I breathe - Worship and Worship takes my whole being - Deigma Marques It comes (Fires) - David Quinlan Broken - Vineyard Take all of me - Vineyard Brazil If you want to believe - Soraya Moraes love you oh God, Children of Men All Lucky Blessings-Touch Altar favorite House - Dream Man Children - Khorus Free To Worship You - David Quinlan Living for you - Storge 2 What comes - Four for Times Best - For Free love the face of Ti - Four Easy Pieces For the Lord - Before the throne I will go through the cross - PG Time to decide (The time has come - Hilsong) - T ... Only Way - Freakz Praise Young I Repaying-Ana Paula Valadão Name above every name - House of David Who Am I? PG April (17)
Disagreements


No comments:

Post a Comment