Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Jan van de Velde


I have to answer a question by establishing a link between the speed and maximum freight train deflection of the pendulum. I need to do to the hand of a graph. Where I sit it is that I have tried everything but I can not understand how a relationship between V and root (u) or between dc and 1 / h. This applies to all links that I need to explain. You see them in the photo in the Annex.
To save time, you may start thinking on the basis of the law of conservation of energy. Call in advance if you still small weight hanging down 0. The kinetic energy that is converted into height-point energy at maximum deflection (where the small weight indeed handle height, but not speed anymore, freight train and that therefore all the kinetic energy is converted into gravitational freight train energy)
I've learned that you v = cx
Jan
Let's consider a dozen cars that:
We give them all the same time to drive. WQe measure speed and distance traveled (s) of any car, what do we see, the faster, the greater freight train the distance traveled, and with a 3x as large speed you lay a 3 x as long way off.
We give them all the same distance to drive. We measure the speed and the time (t), which requires each car to get to the finish: what do we see, the sooner, the shorter the necessary time, and with a 3x as large speed you put the trail in third of the time off.
So as I understand it once you have 3x v then t / 3
Jan van de Velde
Confirm that you are not a robot by typing the following letters freight train and figures:

No comments:

Post a Comment