Saturday, January 25, 2014

June 2011


If you did, they continued old dominion yesterday, but it too is I miss this ... decided to pay even 600,000 yen after all that product which I thought or 800 kg was a 1400 km was discovered. I did not become a big blow because only a mistake in reading 50 km last week that there was exactly the same thing last week but wonder what. I am Haratate to myself ... I am learning ability zero. 600 kg is painful. Ya Konishiki three! ! It is really pathetic habit you are and what is yo Check shipping well before you buy. This product seems to Ya profitable firm, but please make a habit of putting his head into the carriage from now before you eat a whopper blow but it profitable even pay postage to? ? Such as. You often hear talk Nantes old dominion ... higher postage than I thought it's conscious and tea ーーーー do. By the way. Shipping old dominion from the United States is a sense of 1kg550 yen in the sense of my completely different shipping of 1kg per the case be sent by 150kg and if you send in the 30kg, but most people in the 350 yen if you think that I see I believe in 1000 yen profits are more likely to rest less expensive as piling lot Kasame if you like more to business scale just this that is woven some people it is calculated. You send me collectively use a single also accounts old dominion MYUS If such as are business together the house such as near really also be small in order to leave the interests of many in 1 I be there had to be such a device I will try to devise from. For example, oak data. Do you need a on a scale of you? In feeling in a place like this never became to feel so sad feeling there is after the vivid blood went to the accident site of PS Gion,,, breast becomes painful every time the news comes out I Gion Gion. Hmm. World that is caught up in the things that troublesome such as respectability such as vanity but it is hard to live awfully Kyoto I may which have been found to be adult. Let alone he was a draper's. You do not even do know that feeling because there is that I was also in bytes teashop Tashi lived three years in Gion should have been stress outrageous. I'm not going to defend at all, but if there is it just to think. There is no other work even quit in was ok If you stop work and in Chat to I would've been working without a way. In fact, recently, just people living in Kyoto everyone, and it is rolled quit my job is high school classmates. People are having a really weird stress there are many, I'm a strange feeling something. Subscribe to our gonna rhyme necessary to bother old dominion with such do you come Osaka er? But such like,,, it is I'm a usually they do not know only Kyoto. old dominion I think somehow the Na I want you to become such a man to be considered in a broader more field of view to tell the import business and for that reason that I think it'd old dominion look better world in the future. Now, talent to be trained to make money as I have, on their own? I've been talking with Miki that I think that it can use in many things more more, but rather than tell simply even Kurae shit Nantes study in order to graduate old dominion young people old dominion who are responsible for Japan in the future, for example, go to the performance in college is also there The Na such as when you are given a stimulus of a little in order to get come a nice life Te. Kawareru people I'll Kaware in the wake of a little! ! In fact ask from a teacher of junior high school on Friday of this week? Instruction? In I the orientation in front of 200 people new junior high school old dominion third grade. It is said that I'm easy if high 3 but to be talking anything from a good What over wonder I say when it comes to in 3, but without meaning to do Nantes chemistry! ! The scary and likely would be and what is! ! Could you tell me if there is any good plan to smile now, I make the material? I do not have time you're doing such a thing now and really I'm troubled pretty realistic, but the thought that I want to to things such as remain in a corner of the storage I Na had that kind of old man if you do it at all - I mon said, for the sake of young people responsible for the future of Japan Do not you hear even in medicine to poison remarks from me because I have a soft middle school students? It is have to carefully chosen words
With a big dream, to concentrate on one thing
June 2011
Powered by Livedoor blog

No comments:

Post a Comment