Sunday, January 19, 2014

At the time of the procedure, by any chance? I thought with, but since was carried out thought I

Shipping Cost Calculator skypass of BOON is funny BOON? Matter - A~tsukyi diary
It is the ongoing campaign of reducing the company by Uritobashi in the Yahoo auction objects to use from the waste of the company, but that the handling of the item is "BOON BOON" are beginning to use from this time is funny, I noticed in the luggage you have ships today. My A prefecture is exhibited as an individual. Since it In the B Prefecture, to ship from home is difficult, luggage is intended to be shipped from B Prefecture. A person of the Prefecture as well as their successful bid. At the time of the dispatch procedure, in the (A matter) my address sender, to ship from B Prefecture. Rather than the price of A Prefecture, postage is treated as a prefecture fee from B Prefecture.
At the time of the procedure, by any chance? I thought with, but since was carried out thought I'd say "free is not enough" and register is treated as a dispatch skypass from B Prefecture, I was surprised to be treated as the prefecture fee. I mean, that ... I thought what to try for the refund of postage you've taken many. It is currently in consultation. Even listening to the people skypass of the cash register, there is no reason to know I did not used to handling BOON BOON begin with. What did we could do made me such as when you send it out from contact with Yu. But, I'm not the same prefecture rates as "ditto" to the sender if the principal is to be moved into a travel destination. BOON ...... system of the box, I wish or are not assumed to be around here. Willing abuse that could be even if you think that you try to do. However, Well, since this is a little cumbersome, ... also have to adapt to the place where contact is also different when you issue from a different place next time later.
Rates of this BOON, attention skypass is calculated with rate division of shipping address from handling store that brought the luggage. Therefore, the address of your request Lord entered on the delivery application page of BOON BOON, fee classification of handling store that brought the luggage is different, the amount charged and the rates that are displayed in the delivery application page is different. If you want to ship this BOON, I recommend over-the-counter payments from such travel destination. skypass If the delivery charge is insufficient, settlement is possible on the spot.
Vicious cycle of Raspberry Pi dependent who bought home server memory for shopping comic Akiba that I made the first walk mikutter Calendar plug-in New Year
Hatena Blog / Hatena :: Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment