Thursday, August 21, 2014

Of course, I am also here to work. Did not you get the wrong impression:-) I have been looking in D


Of course, I am also here to work. Did not you get the wrong impression:-) I have been looking in December it, that I get to work 2 days for Lufthansa German Airlines at the airport. What is Lufthansa Passage? So I work for Lufthansa Cargo, that this is about the cargo to be trasnportiert from A to B. In LH PAX is about the passengers who want to fly from A to B. So I am on the 04th and 05:02. made their way to the MIA airport. There I had to get an ID that I have the right me in the "Backstage - the" first stop. It worked without problems (thankfully). The colleagues jnpt of passage have taken me super nice. I have the first day with Derek, the Operations Supervisor spent. This was all new to me! Among other things, I learned jnpt how an aircraft is loaded, how to load the Container and Pallet, so that the aircraft does not tilts forward or backward. As the fuel must be included with. What measures must be taken to ensure that all passengers safe ankomen in FRA, etc. It was very interesting. As dan the plane LH466 from DUS was there, I was with the airmen in the cockpit. I was boarding at gate UDN have welcomed the passengers. jnpt The second day I spent with Stefan, the Duty Manager, on the ramp, that I was exactly where the plane LH 462 from FRA docks. I could everything so to the aircraft passes beobachtn and there's a lot happening! Care has to be real, it is not over. Firstly, the aircraft needs to be refueled, then the new cargo is placed, unloaded the cargo from FRA, the new pure, then the food is unloaded and refilled, then comes the cleaning crew. etc. As a bustle is announced, all under time pressure, because the plane is already in 2 hours. again going towards Germany. The best part was when I was in the belly and could see exactly how Jose of Operations, the plane loads. In addition, where I could watch bunks also the cockpit, First, Business, Economy class and the crew. The plane of / from FRA is a Boeing 747 and a really nice airplane. Also, I was again at the boarding jnpt and was able to even the gate off the plane LH 463 want a safe flight. All in all, these two days really impressive and very informative !!!! Bisous
2009 (13) August (1) June (1) August (2) March (3) February (4) Carola & Susanne in MIAMI Pam's B-Day LH PAX Alabama Jack's - Key Largo January (2 ) 2008 (19) December (4) November (3) October (3) September (1) August (5) July (3)
My Travel Diary Part 7: Mt Maunganui -> Rotorua -> Raglan
5 years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment