Sunday, November 24, 2013

trine@trinegrung.no | @ trine grunge | facebook.com / trine grunge | # trine grunge | slideshare.ne


I'm sitting at home with Sting on the speaker. Plays loud and love the song. A very nice weekend is almost over, the kids are heading to the mother, the jobs rolling in, the goods shall take gold today and I cheer from the sidelines. I begrudge my ex so insanely this gold, I know more than anyone knows what it means to him and how hard he has worked for. Heath Gods, they deserve gold, and Ron, Erik, Rune and Britt, great people on the team who work very much everybody. I appreciate the thread of the estate, they are like family even though I am not an official part of it anymore. Glad I'm there I can cheer as I do anyway.
I'm ready for a weekend that included good food, good conversation, laughter, wine and opportunities. Grateful for the most in life right now and looking the local chicago forward to the battle. Dressed To cope with freezing the local chicago temperatures. Was not the song nice??? HEIA Gods HEIA Gods!
trine@trinegrung.no | @ trine grunge | facebook.com / trine grunge | # trine grunge | slideshare.net / trine grunge | vimeo.com / trinegrungno


No comments:

Post a Comment