Saturday, November 22, 2014

2014 (6) June (4) May (2) 2013 (23) May (22) Pict Spam OnHo Kumpulan Lirik Indonesia Tran


HANGUL're eyes do not tear me a little maethyeo beautiful eyes Your Eyes beams without bringing sorrow that I know what it is I want to give it to me until this moment beautiful touches your lips hurt to embrace something that exists and all your beautiful your beautiful anesco Girl you got all eyes to you all that I'm anesco all wrapped inside to give you all You're my Girl whispering in his ear awkward the bottom of my closer anesco Come closer to me, you know, even those you hurt your talking anesco about your beautiful you are my beautiful It's okay if you want to hold off angimyeon beautiful pl embraced me your beautiful to me that there is an endless wave of happiness to my heart Girl edge facing you, your beautiful smile endlessly impressed by the amazing blessings are delicious alone is insufficient to present a shy sweet breath eager to show the product Oh, you're bound for each other, even slight movements anesco
nal noh-ji anh-neun nunbichi isseo nun-mu-ri salchag maejhyeo areumdawo Your Eyes keu du nun so-gen seulpeumdo isseo keuge mwonji da al-go shipeo neoye modeun geol kamssa aneul-ke iptu-ri dahneun i sunkan areumdawo ne sang -cheokkajido nae-ge jwo areumdawo neoye geu jonjae-ga areumdawo Girl neoreul modu aneul-ke neoye modeun geol modeun geol nae-ga kamssa aneul-ke neoye modeun geol You're my Girl ara eosaekhadan geol kakka-i deo da-gawah- jwo nae kwiitkae anesco da soksakyeojwo neoye yaegil deu-reul-ke areumdawo ne sang-cheokkajido nae-ge jwo neon areumdawo nae pume angimyeon da kwaehn-chanhajyeo areumdawo neoranko shipeun geol nae-ge wah-jwo areumdawo neoye geu jonjae-ga areumdawo Girl nae mam kajangjarikkaji haengbokye mul-kyeo-ri kkeu-teobshi ankyeo keudae miso maju hamyeon haneobshi kamkyeo-khae nolla-un chukbo-khae anesco jonjae-maneuroneun boyeojugin bujo-khae tal-gomhan yeolmang sujubeun sumkyeol seororeul hyang-hadeon mise-han umjigimedo neon
There are eyes that will not let me go Slightly filled with tears, they are beautiful, your eyes In those eyes are sadness as well I want to know what that is I will embrace everything of you It's beautiful Give me all of your scars It's beautiful Your existence alone is beautiful girl I will embrace all of you All of you, all of you I will embrace you All of you, you're my girl I know that it's awkward Come closer to me Whisper it in my ear I will listen to your story It's beautiful Give me all of your scars You're beautiful It'll all be alright when you're in my arms It's beautiful I want to hug you, come to me It's beautiful Your existence alone is beautiful girl To the edge of my heart Waves of happiness endlessly come When I see your smile I am endlessly moved, amazingly blessed Your existence alone is not enough to show me Your sweet passion, your shy breaths The small movements toward each other You're beautiful I can listen to you, girl All of you, all of you I will embrace you All of you, you're my girl It's beautiful Give me all of your scars You're beautiful It'll all be alright when you're in my arms I can listen to you, girl All of you, all of you I will embrace you All of you, you're my girl
Mata yang tidak akan membiarkan aku pergi Sedikit dipenuhi air mata, mereka indah, matamu Dalam mata kesedihan dan juga Aku ingin tahu apa itu Saya akan menerima semua darimu Sangat indah Beri aku semua bekas lukamu Sangat indah Keberadaanmu anesco yang sendirian adalah anesco gadis cantik anesco Aku akan merangkul kalian semua Kalian semua, kalian semua Aku akan merangkul mu Kalian semua, kau adalah gadisku Saya tahu bahwa itu canggung anesco Mendekatlah kepada ku Membisikkan di telinga ku Aku akan mendengarkan cerita mu Sangat indah Beri aku semua bekas lukamu Sangat indah Keberadaanmu anesco yang sendirian adalah gadis cantik anesco Sangat indah Saya ingin memelukmu, datang padaku Sangat indah Keberadaanmu yang sendirian adalah gadis cantik Ke tepi hatiku Gelombang kebahagiaan tanpa henti datang Ketika aku melihat senyummu Aku tak henti-hentinya anesco bergerak, luar biasa diberkati Keberadaanmu saja tidak cukup untuk menunjukkan Semangat manismu, napas pemalu mu Gerakan kecil yang saling mendekat Kau cantik anesco Aku bisa mendengarkanmu, gadis Kalian semua, kalian semua Aku akan merangkul mu Kalian semua, kau gadisku Sangat indah Beri aku semua bekas lukamu Sangat cantik Semuanya akan baik-baik saja ketika kau berada dalam pelukanku Aku bisa mendengarkan Anda, gadis Kalian semua, kalian semua Saya akan merangkul mu Kalian semua, kau gadisku
Me
2014 (6) June (4) May (2) 2013 (23) May (22) Pict Spam OnHo Kumpulan Lirik Indonesia Translet Chapter 1 dan Ch ... Lirik SHINee ~ Punch Drunk Love [Hangul / rom / eng / in ... Pict Spam SHINee ~ Why So Serious? Lirik SHINee ~ Sleepless Night (not leaving) [hangul / ro ... Lirik SHINee ~ Evil [hangul / rom / eng / Indonesia] (Wh ... Lirik SHINee anesco ~ Excuse anesco Me Miss [hangul / rom / eng / Ind .. . Lirik SHINee ~ Like a Fire [hangul / rom / eng / Indones ... Lirik SHINee ~ Dangerous (Medusa II) [hangul / rom / e ... Lirik SHINee ~ Orgel (Music Box) [hangul / rom / eng / Indones ... Lirik SHINee ~ SHINe (Medusa I) [hangul / rom / eng / In ... Lirik SHINee ~ Nightmare [hangul / rom / eng / Indonesia ... Album SHINee "WHY SO SERIOUS? anesco ~ MISCONCEPTIONS OF ... Pict SHINee's Minho -? New 'Our Home Rice Pasta' CF ... Lirik SHINee ~ Why So Serious [hangul / rom / eng / Ind ... Lirik SHINee ~ RUN AWAY [Hangul / rom / e

No comments:

Post a Comment