Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address


Ha. It seems that now I am here for three weeks. Time has started to move violently fast. I think it is because of my academic work pouring over me like an avalanche, just as it does endless parties. Exchange students are certainly aware of what it means to party, and no matter what day of the week it is-Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I think we are living shipping container here for "life does not expect" principle. This week I've already seen two ugusgrēka alarm that bowed me stand out more than half an hour, as firefighters is not as fast as I would like to think. Of course, there has been a real fire, it mostly turns out if someone does not know how to use a microwave oven or other kitchen appliances accessories.
Snow has resumed snowing, and the view behind my window shipping container is not changed nozzle, except for the fact that the fog has taken over my home and the mountain views from my room window. Overall, though one could say that Oslo, although it is the capital shipping container of Norway, on the capital netabilst concept, because certainly not as an urban, as most capital cities. Of course, there are places and things to do, but the people here nemudž, the day everything is very quiet, so relax crowd of people is not at all necessary. There are days when people miss entanglement. On the other hand tangle of people I can get in their own home where, it seems, no one sleeps.
I continue to explore the cultural side of Oslo, visiting the National Gallery, Edvard Munch museum of industrial art museums, going for walks to the lake and park Vīgelanlda the participation of camp fire events and looking at the city sights.
In terms of training, they are very prone academically. At least for now it seems. Nothing PRAKTIKA not offered. While I am thinking about the possibility to write something for a newspaper, which offered me a "job", but time will tell.
Yesterday was the Iron & Wine concert, which was the first of my "visited the concert" list. March visit here that already can not wait. I feel happy because I am aware that, while Latvian, I would not be able to see them. At the same concert went Norwegian accompaniment, which did not fully meet Restrained and standalone Norwegian mentality. At the same time I SODOS that Latvian either takes so many things and events that I would definitely like to see and hear. While I was there it was not.
Last night I pulled myself together and sat with at the books I have to read for the next week, but at around 3:00 at night on my room door came a loud knock. However, the following events took place in fast-shorts, sweater, sneakers, a jacket, and a whole horde of people running down the stairs, away to the lake to see Ziemeļblāzma. It is indeed a beautiful shipping container thing. Although in theory, I live in the city (ha ha), the sky is incredibly clear, and there was no fog or clouds that might impair shipping container visibility. So we spent about an hour on the lake. Occasionally flashed through my head hoping that ice neielūzīs because I am convinced that most of the students there were people in the village.
February 16, 2011 at 12:07
You are Commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change) shipping container
Error: Twitter did not RESPOND. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Feet, which left the memory of summer cocktail to the hut is burning! "Gunita going to Copenhagen" shipping container Hey department, spring, where you stay? Living on the fast lane. What's going on here? 101 things shipping container in 1001 days (Day Zero Project) Film Music Art Norway Events Pages fail to rank anywhere. shipping container Theatre Blogroll elina says .. Safe digressions When The Gramophone Rings What.
Thing 101 days 1001 101 things in 1001 days. Day Zero Project riverdamm Aizspogulija album Alex Anda Andrejsala Anglican Church Anthony Burgess A Thousand White Dog Night Bergs Bazaar people Cool As Ice cool moves Cosmos Life Eclipse Elvija I like football shipping container movies paintings Gunita Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Eve show costs who are unable to completely rank anywhere. Film Twilight contemporary art Linkin Park magical wedding Clockwork Orange music lessons homework Buried National Theatre of Norway Deathly Hallows Netherlands oligarchs kapusvētki World Cup skiing spring prieciņš pleasure Articles Review shipping container funny snowboarding company in Spain students Survival Kit FSS houseplants Theatre The Black Keys, The Messenger transport you that the Twilight vampires stores video videoblogs Germany Wretches And Kings "View" September 2011 (1) June 2011 (1) April 2011 (1) March 2011 (1) February 2011 (1) January 2011 (3) November 2010 (3) October 2010 (2) September 2010 (2) July 2010 (4) June 2010 (1)
Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment