Sunday, May 11, 2014

Joan Hambidge: Small preview: Leon Retief http://joanhambidge.blogspo ... I have Domanski couple of

Versindaba Blog Archive Congratulations, Marlise!
Well, then. This morning I unashamedly commit a personal Nuuswekker. On the one hand because it is necessary, but at the same because I am sure it is from time to time gun? However, today our beloved webmaster's birthday, and - in light of all the years in our life happened - I want all the whistles blowing this morning and all the flags that I can lay my hands, breeze ...
For example, I know that all of Marlise qr national takes to the web to maintain. I know of all the e-mails, phone calls and hours of hours behind the computer for a program that is not really designed to function as we want it to not to "bow" to his look and role as we want him. I know of her dedicated efforts to maintain everything and keep up to date; even in the midst of difficult (personal) circumstances. Her joy at almost all posts and her dismay when "problems"; either qr national the website or even between certain personalities.
Therefore, I can not help her for all that fun to this page, congratulating a mylpaalverjaarsdag not. May the new year for your life a year with undiluted joy, Marlise.
This morning I put a limerick qr national that Philip special for your birthday sent, and a picture for you kykplesier; A picture of a rascal qr national who (have) so much turmoil in your life brought.
It's her birthday today - if you please!
Melt Myburgh:
Many, many thanks to everyone for your congratulations! I definitely delicious decadent qr national birthday yet experienced. The day was full of surprises, which of course started with Louis Nuuswekker qr national and Philip's rhyme it. The highlight was a stretched Limo here at home arrived and we all (Louis, his son and daughter, my son & grandson Xander and two of my friends) uploaded to our friends Pete & Estelle Haasbroek's farm at the slopes in Franschhoek transport, we along with other friends like Riana Scheepers and Johann Laubser a meal had, prepared by bobaaskok qr national Estelle. Roe roll and smoked trout. The fish course Peter himself in his forelledam. And the goats he shot himself. Moreover he knows how to make a myriad of balloons to blow up women for birthday! qr national Of the meal and I knew I could select 12 friends to our party store, but the limousine, I knew nothing. Was everyone's first time in such a long roomyswa. Xander was enthralled with the 'ghoooooot kagh' and about everyone clambered qr national shots. We drank pink bruiswyn behind tinted windows with Elvis's Jailhouse Rock in our ears. We constantly chattering. Louis has therefore arranged qr national for my favorite 50's & 60's music played while riding on Helshoogte. qr national Halfway qr national up the mountain to Pete & Estelle's tranquil, qr national so the Limo with Elvis's 'Do not be cruel' mind began to give. Rookbolle everywhere! Perhaps the load plus boxes of wine too heavy ... The journey then continued to complete Johann's 4 4, which of course was just as much fun. We later that afternoon at the end of a fantastic verjaarsdagete with Pete's pickup moving down the mountain to the bottom of the town where the Limo bit again smokeless was about. Then back to Stellenbosch, this time amid quiet piano. When all quiet. Peaceful and uitverjaar.
Recent contributions to Versindaba Alfred Schaffer. The man eats hardly poetry alone tales Luwes comedians. Fictional food for a hunger that can not be stilled Patricia Monna. Questions of all time Hilda Smits. qr national Untitled Patricia Monna. Concentrated Language Annette Snyckers. Adam Small Review: Belt (Adriaan Coetzee) qr national New Publication: "Five-and-forty skemeraandsange" qr national (Breyten Breytenbach) Hilda Smits. Frank Stanford, a battlefield, Putin, qr national and the moon. Hannalie Taute. Between the sun and the moon, I find words. DANCE FESTIVAL 2014 poets
Joan Hambidge: Small preview: Leon Retief http://joanhambidge.blogspo ... I have Domanski couple of years ago when during a word festival ... Joan Hambidge: Un coup de chapeau. qr national Yesterday qr national I read my review for ... Leonr Relief: @ Hannalie: this is interesting! Try! Liesbeth from the Cape: o - I look at the top begins the piece with the ... Liesbeth from the Cape: Beautiful memories ... give us a picture of ... Out Barking Breytenbach: Thank you, folks. I take my hat off to you. (Or maybe ... engemi Ferreira: Breyten others who want to know: From an enlightening ... Amanda Lourens: Thanks Joan Maria Snyman: Poetry forcing itself more to one off, it exposes ... Fanie Marais: Breyten the praise for this initiative, I can not ... Hannalie: Thank you for the information Leon. valuation Great

No comments:

Post a Comment